If you have been running away from exercise saying you don’t have the time it demands, then it is time to get acquainted with YinYoga. It is the best way to stay healthy in the busiest times. Yin Yoga is a phenomenal way to heal your body, mind, and heart. Morning yoga will give you the time you require to sit down and focus on yourself, it will teach you how to be still and learn the things that your mind and body are trying to tell you. It is the perfect way to complement your extremely busy, active life and finally achieve the distance you seek from the troubling surroundings. The constant exposure to social media, work pressure, and other types of everyday stress leave us baffled. Each one of us is continuously carrying a mental overload that is bringing down our morale and ability to function.
Check Out The 10-Minute Morning Yoga Routine:
Yin Yoga is designed for you in case you’re craving energy or are feeling overstimulated with too much-stored energy.
The Fabulous Frog Pose (1min)
Frog Pose or Mandukasana is the best way to begin your morning yoga routine. The term Mandukasana is derived from Sanskrit where manduka translates to frog. In the final stage of this asana (pose) you will resemble a frog. This exercise is designed for everyone who wishes to get rid of stubborn belly fat and improve the functioning of abdominal organs. The frog pose will help you to learn how to achieve stillness and finally enables you to tap into your hidden intuition. Your primary focus should be on slowly inhaling and exhaling.
What are the benefits of frog pose:
- Prevents Diabetes
- Relieves anxiety and stress
- Improves digestion, heart health
- Reduces fat from the abdomen, hips, and belly
The Comforting Cobra Pose(1min)
Cobra Pose or Bhujangasana is the eighth pose in the list of 12 poses for Surya Namaskar. The energizing backbend yoga pose resembles the raised head of a cobra. The Cobra Yoga Pose has some incredible benefits to offer.
What are the benefits of Cobra Pose:
- Your spine will become more flexible and strong.
- It improved reproductive, urinary, and digestive systems.
- Balances weight and regulates metabolism.
- The perfect way to release stress.
- This asana is beneficial for relieving asthma and sciatica.
The Combination of Two: Cat/Cow Pose(1min)
By now you have understood the wonders that yoga can do to your body and overall well being. If you want nothing more than staying in shape, expanding and exploring your physical limits, calming the mind, and focusing on the present then you have to implement the yoga cat pose in your everyday fitness regime.
What are the benefits of Cat/Cow Pose:
- Improves the female reproductive system and the gastrointestinal tract.
- It relieves menstrual cramps, sciatica, and lower back pain.
- Increases spine flexibility
- Stretches the muscles of your lungs, chest, abdomen, hips, and back.
Downward Facing Dog Pose (1min)
What are the benefits of Downward Facing Dog Pose:
- Strengthens shoulders, arms, back, and spine
- It will tone the waist and core
- Lengthens the calves and hamstrings
- Improves blood flow to your brain
The Strengthening SunBird Pose (1min)
To improve your morning yoga flow, you need to devote a minute of your time with the Chakravakasana or sunbird pose. It is a practice that combines both calming and energizing principles and has a balancing impact on your disturbed mind.
What are the benefits of SunBird Pose:
- Improves balance
- Strengthens back, abdomen, neck, shoulders, and elbows.
The Advantageous Triangle Pose (1min)
If you are looking for a go-to posture in your yoga regime, then we guarantee this is going to be it – the triangle pose yoga. It is easy to learn, approachable to all, and helps to build the foundation you need to perform advanced postures.
What are the benefits of Triangle Pose:
- Stretches your side waist.
- Open the heart
- Strengthens core muscles
The Rewarding Tree Pose Yoga (1min)
The yoga pose resembles the graceful and steady stance of a tree. Keep your eyes open and balance yourself. The host of benefits that this yoga has will leave you baffled.
What are the benefits of Tree Pose:
- Strengthens the spine
- Improves poise, balance, neuro-muscular coordination.
- Tones the tendons and ligaments of your feet.
The Magnificent Mountain Pose (1min)
The easy to perform asana can be practiced by every yogi. Yoga mountain pose is a fundamental type of exercise that delivers spiritual, mental, and physical benefits. This yoga will ask you to stand tall and proud like a mesmerizing mountain. Your weight will be equally balanced on both feet, with easy breathing, spine stretched, and crown of your head pointed towards the sky – you will feel relaxed.
What are the benefits of Mountain Pose:
- Improves body posture and balance
- Stronger knees, ankles, and thighs
- Toned abdomen and buttocks
- Alleviates sciatica
- Improves agility of the spine
The Usefulness of Camel Pose (1min)
The intermediate level of bending backward id what the camel yoga pose is all about. From increasing flexibility and strength to improving the functioning of your heart – Ustrasana or camel pose can do it all.
What are the benefits of Camel Pose:
- It will improve digestion.
- Strengthens back and shoulders.
- Alleviates lower back pain
- Relieves menstrual discomfort
- Improves posture
The Power of Child’s Pose (1min)
If you’re waiting for a moment when all the hard work of your morning yoga regime will come to an end, then this is the pose for you. After the long, sweaty flow of different beneficial asanas, this yoga pose will offer to nurture and nourishing effect. The testing pose focuses on alleviating back pain and delivering a sense of solace to your physical, emotional, and mental being.
What are the benefits of Child’s Pose:
- It will calm your mind.
- Help in digestion
- Elongates your lower back
If you’re wondering how to start yoga then these ten asanas will help you achieve the ultimate level of fitness while creating sync with your inner, peaceful self.